PDA

View Full Version : Zippy 2005 1/2 and Chicco Keyfit

natasha_n
04-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Hello -

I was wondering if anyone has experience with Chicco Keyfit car seat and Zippy 2005 1/2?
I know that supposedly Zippy works well with all infant seats, but I have never tried the two together.
Does anyone know if they "click" or fit well, or if there is a problem?

Also, a color question - I am getting Zippy in BR1 (red/navy), and it seems like Explorer would be a better match as far as color combination. What do you think? However, that is not too important, since the car seat is used for such a short period of time.

Thank you for your help...
Natasha

ardie514
04-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Hi Natasha- I see no one has answered your question and I was wondering the same thing. I am fluctuating between a Graco seat (either Safe Seat or Snug Ride) and the Chicco. I already have my 05-1/2 Zippy and want to make sure the car seat will fit. Wondering if you ever found out the answer to your question? Thanks.

natasha_n
04-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Hello -

I had an opportunity to look at both of them at a local store. The only problem - their Zippy was 2005 (or maybe even 2004) model. They seemed to work together just fine. Of course, the colors don't match :) I am not sure if the fit would be the same with 2005 1/2, since they redesigned it somewhat.

From what I've read, SnugRide is a better fit for Zippy's, I think they actually "click" together, and you don't have to use adapter straps. I just had my heart set on Keyfit, because it has such great reviews...

I hope this helps you a little bit :)