PDA

View Full Version : Which color BV should I go with?

dianna
04-13-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm torn...I like the fabric feel of the Park Avenue, but the look of the Onyx. WWYD?

Park Avenue - all fabric is soft
http://mii.babyuniverse.com/product_images/pic/105/l105-83707.jpg

Onyx - black fabric is soft, grey is kind of rough - like windbreaker fabric?
http://mii.babyuniverse.com/product_images/pic/105/l105-83708.jpg

MamaParis
04-14-2006, 10:05 AM
I've been praying for new britax boulevard and decathlon fabrics for MONTHS now ...

I prefer the softness of the park ave. - but I agree the onyx looks nicer.

We had a "racer" fabric on our marathon for a short while and I never really cared for the feel of it (and switched it out for cowmooflage as soon as it became available) - I much prefer the softer britax fabrics.

They just need one in cowmooflage and that would make my day! LOL :)

You can always change the fabric later on if they come out with something nicer!

dianna
04-14-2006, 10:21 AM
Have you found a good place to order new covers from? (Assuming, of course, that Britax can manage to get some better fabric choices this year!) The stores around me won't order covers since Britax makes them order in lots of 6, and they can't sell them all.

Oh, and I've been praying for new ones too. Apparently we aren't getting anywhere with that one! :D But I don't think we see anything new til the last part of the year, so I'm out of luck this time.

MamaParis
04-14-2006, 10:55 AM
You can order new covers directly from Britax. If its not on their site - just give them a call and ask. :)

dianna
04-14-2006, 11:45 AM
So good to know!!! Thanks!

Just curious - about how much does a new cover cost?

MamaParis
04-14-2006, 03:20 PM
I haven't priced the Decathlon and BLVS covers ... but the Marathon covers are right around $50

DeeEast
04-14-2006, 03:36 PM
We got the Brownstone. Its very soft.

new_mommy25
04-14-2006, 09:33 PM
We have the Parkride and it's very soft. I'm happy with it. I don't like the Onyx at all. I want my babies to ride in comfort. That's a big reason why I'm not getting a Graco Safeseat for my new baby. I don't like that windbreaker fabric.

smilequeen
04-15-2006, 11:33 AM
We have the classic, which I think is much nicer looking in person. Very classy. And it's super soft. I love it!