PDA

View Full Version : Regent cover choices? Need opinions-

LisaMom2Allie
04-21-2006, 01:01 PM
I can't decide which cover to get in the Regent. I haven't seen any IRL, the Onyx looks good but is it plushy material on the sides and in the middle and I am in NC and it gets hot here so I thought it might be too hot.

Which colors do you guys have and do you like it.

This is for my husbands truck that has beige interior but we will probably be getting a new one soon so I am not really concerned with the interior match for him-I have two Husky's in other cars that I can switch for aesthetics if necessary.
Thanks

Lisa
Mom to Allie Nicole
3-10-03

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
04-22-2006, 02:55 PM
the onyx is more like a soft medium length cat hair on the sides... in the middle, it's smooth, like jogging pants... really nice... it doesn't make either of my boys sweaty or anything... we also have a denim Husky.

madelinesmom
04-27-2006, 12:48 AM
We have the Sahara, the tan on the sides are a little darker than they appear on the picture and the green has some tan in it. I have two Marathons and they are the granite pattern. Honestly after 3 years of use and several washings they really look good with the Sahara.

P.S. I love it, I wouldn't care what color they were or how big they are, it is the best $500 we have spent since the $400 we spent for the Marathon's three years ago.

Jane
Madeline's Mom
1/20/03