PDA

View Full Version : Minor car accident need to replace Britax Roundabout --advice?

the mommy
04-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Hi my daughter and I were in an accident (minor) but need to replace her car seat. She is 27 months old and about 27lbs. We have a Honda CRV- and I figure I should get something for older kids maybe a higher weight limit? Would love any advice or recommendations for carseat replacements. Insurance is covering the replacement cost of a Roundabout so cost isn't a huge issue.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Heather
dd 1/04

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
04-26-2006, 09:26 PM
I would get the Boulevard... it has the no-rethread harnesses and the true side impact protection.

it should let her rearface to 33lbs and then forward face till she outgrows it by height or until she reaches 65lbs.

ppshah
04-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Is she rear-facing? If you plan on keeping her rearfacing until 33 lbs I'd get the marathon or boulevard. If you are changing her to forward facing get a Regent.

the mommy
04-29-2006, 03:02 AM
I am still doing a little debating, but I have to say I love this community. My husband is always amazed by all the baby/toddler stuff I know about. Of course then he remembers that I hang out on the BB site and steal all my ideas from you! :)

Heather
dd 1/04