PDA

View Full Version : Snugride in Giselle?

thing1andt2
05-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Has anyone ever seen the snugride in Giselle in real life? I just bought an I'coo infinity and it only holds Snugrides. I had been planning on getting a Combi or a Britax as their reviews seem alot better than the Snugrides. Anways just saw this pattern and it is so sweet, reminds me of the PP Rose. But hate not being able to touch it first!! Any thoughts?

( PS I am not a big fan of leaving baby in car seat all day long - I also have the RSB bassinet but do need something quick and easy getting 2 3 year olds to preschool and home 3 days a week, taking baby out of car seat isn't an option in bad winter weather, and I need a car seat carrier so that I can have a hand to help the preschoolers too)

http://www.specialtybaby.com/grsnincarse81.html

AtomicLush
05-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Well, I am not a big fan of any SnugRide without the GracoPedic foam... There's very little padding around the head and seat/leg areas, but this one does have a little bit more than the really low end SnugRides. If you want to feel it out, they make the same model as the Giselle in the following patterns:

Windsor (BRU)
Lindsay (BRU)
Emerson (BRU)
Gridlock (Sears)

thing1andt2
05-02-2006, 09:54 AM
OK, so are there different snugrides with the Graco Pedic foam? How do I find out which is which?
Thanks
Beth

thing1andt2
05-02-2006, 10:07 AM
I just looked at Graco's website and saw a couple models with the foam. Is this padding under the seat cover or in the seat cover. The reason I ask is I wonder if I could buy one with the GracoPedic and then buy an extra cover in the Giselle fabric. I know it would be pricey but I love the pink!

AtomicLush
05-02-2006, 01:45 PM
>I just looked at Graco's website and saw a couple models with
>the foam. Is this padding under the seat cover or in the seat
>cover. The reason I ask is I wonder if I could buy one with
>the GracoPedic and then buy an extra cover in the Giselle
>fabric. I know it would be pricey but I love the pink!

You could try ordering the GracoPedic foam directly from Graco...they sell should them as "replacements" and they should fit in all the SnugRides, BUT I don't know how much they are...$20?...$30? Since the fabric that I wanted (Central Park) came with the GracoPedic foam, it was cheaper for me to buy that SnugRide. GL!