PDA

View Full Version : Next step...

colesmit
05-02-2006, 11:52 PM
I have a three and a half month old who is trying to lift herself out of her SnugRide car seat. Needless to say, I have one very unhappy and uncomfortable baby. Any suggestions on what I should put her into next? She is on the small side.

AddiesMom
05-03-2006, 05:08 AM
My DD at 4 months, 12 lbs did the same thing in her infant seat (which we also used as a stroller with a stroller frame.) I stopped using the infant seat as a stroller and then I made sure she was occupied with some toys in the car seat.

At 5 1/2 months I put her in a Marathon, she looks really tiny in it because it is a big seat but she loves it! The Decathalon has more pillows which may be more comfy for a little one. I went to Babies R Us and just put her in each seat to see how she fit.

kimbe
05-03-2006, 06:05 AM
DD hated her Snugride and she grew out of it at 3.5 months. We put her in a Boulevard. Wished we'd have done it earlier!
HTH

jhrabosk
05-03-2006, 08:48 AM
Ditto the pps...we were planning a long road trip when DD was four months, so we bought her Decathlon. She loves it. Nice and cushy!

It will be a little less convenient b/c you don't have the Snugride to use as a carrier. We kept ours to throw in the trunk, if needed. We've also started just taking our Ergo carrier with us and wearing her when we get out of the car.