PDA

View Full Version : Cowmooflage or Denim?

jarrettsmom9705
05-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi, I live in Florida and need some advice from you Britax mommies as to what fabric I should choose. I have it narrowed down to the denim (new blues) and cowmooflage Marathon, but don't know which to choose. Which one is cooler? Is the denim soft or rough? Also, does anyone know of the best deals on these two Marathons?
Thanks in advance,
Jarrett's Mom

MamaParis
05-05-2006, 10:59 PM
We have 3 cowmooflage seats and 1 denim seat and live in hot and muggy and humid and swampy La.

IMO my kids don't sweat anymore in the cowmoo as they do in the denim. If its a hot day - its a hot day and no matter what fabric is on the seat - they'll sweat a little bit until I can get the car cooled.

Our denim is the "funky denim" and its a little softer than the regular denim.

The denim isn't rough but its no where near as soft and plush as the cowmooflage.

I say pick the print you like best - all of the britax fabrics are VERY breathable! :)

kellyotn
05-06-2006, 08:40 AM
I have both too. (Funky Denim and Cowmoo). I like them both. I like the plushness and cuteness of the Cowmoo. But, I like the denim in my car too. The interior is black, and the denim just kinda disappears back there. The seats don't seem as big when they are in denim! ;) My oldest thinks either is fun. We just had a milk incident so my 3.5 year old is riding on denim and she thinks its great. The denim isn't quite as soft as a 10 year old pair of jeans, but its not at all scratchy either.

mom2lukas
05-06-2006, 09:53 AM
i just ordered my denim from Great Beginnings. i actually live about 10 minutes away from them. but at the store, it was MRSP, while online, it's on sale for $219.99. plus free shipping. i should be getting it today. :) here is the link if you decide on the denim:
http://www.greatbeginningsonline.com/store/item.asp?DEPARTMENT_ID=70&ITEM_ID=11738

HTH!
joey :)