PDA

View Full Version : Good prices on Britax & free shipping too!

newmom03
05-09-2006, 06:37 PM
I just ordered a Britax Decathlon in Odyssey for $239 from Baby Catalog of America:
http://www.babycatalog.com/cgi-bin/WebStore/indexNZ.cgi
I ordered yesterday and it shipped out this morning. Best price I've seen anywhere. Of course the price is discounted because the Odyssey is being d/c, but most places are still selling it full price ($289). They've got Marathons as low as $219 too. Just thought I'd pass along the bargain.

suziebee20
05-10-2006, 03:04 PM
I've been lurking here on the BB forum for over a year now. I've used it to research just about every baby product out there because I hate having buyers remorse. I havn't registered because I'm a member of a bazillion forums with hardly any time to post, but I just had to register to thank you!

We've been looking into a convertable for my 6 month old and I spent 2 hours yesterday morning looking at old posts trying to decide between the Boulevard, the Decathlon, and the Marathon. We really liked the Odyssey print on the Britax website for the Decathlon. When we went to BRU yesterday we tried all of them and decided to go with the Decathlon. The woman told us that the print had just been discountinued! As soon as we got home I started searching for a place to buy it and ran across your post. We were able to get it for $239, and best of all, no taxes.

Thanks so much for posting this!

newmom03
05-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Glad I could help! Mine arrived this afternoon -- less than 36 hours after I placed my order (CT to MD). I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Hope you are too.

trash
05-13-2006, 01:00 AM
I wanted to ask you what is the Date of Manufacturing (DOM) was your carseat? It should be printed on the box and also on the carseat. Thanks