PDA

View Full Version : Britax in a 2006 Toyota Camry

nwmm
09-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Can anyone share their experiences in installing any of the "newest" Britax seats in a 2006 Toyota Camry? (We are ready to graduate from a Graco Snugride to "the best" Britax seat.) I have checked the website, but am looking for any honest answers.

Thank you very much!

KAK22
09-17-2006, 09:22 PM
We don't have a Toyota Camry, but we just bought a Corolla. The Corolla is the only car where the seat belt is at the right angle for the lockoffs on our RF MA. There is plenty of room in the front seats, even with the MA RF. Since the Camry is bigger, you should have a very easy time installing your Britax.

new_mommy25
09-17-2006, 09:46 PM
I have a Corolla with a Marathon and a Boulevard in the outboard positions installed with latch. They are both a great fit. You should have no trouble installing it in a Camry.

Kat_Mom2D_J_andRuthie
09-18-2006, 07:43 AM
my sister has a corolla, which is smaller than the camry, and a big britax would easily fit rf there... I have the Marathon and, especially outboard, using latch, it was a breeze, but it would fit great in the middle, too, especially if you wanted a deeper recline with both front seats pushed back all the way.

Kat

MamaParis
09-18-2006, 02:17 PM
I know someone with the new hybrid camry (i assume its a 2006) - and she has a RF decathlon back there for her newbonr (skipped the infant seat) and it fits perfectly. you should have no touble at all.