PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an inexpensive booster for my tall 6 y/o visiting niece...

jerseygirl07067
09-30-2006, 02:55 PM
She will be 6 soon and is slightly over 48 inches tall if I remember correctly. I'm looking for something very inexpensive that I can use for her now, and maybe have my girls use once they are ready for booster seats.

My niece's dad drives her around without any type of booster seat, but when she visits I will be watching her as well as driving with her in the car. Last time she was in the car with me it was quite obvious that the seatbelt was way too high and she kept moving the seatbelt behind her. I wasn't very comfortable about this and decided I would just get one and put it in my car the next time around.

What are some inexpensive recs? Boosters are so foreign to me at this point as my kids are still so little!! TIA!

Marcy

Tondi G
09-30-2006, 03:49 PM
I would just buy a backless turbo booster for her! They are inexpensive and will do the trick for you/her!http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_3/601-1231399-1897705?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000E0KN94

~Tondi

egoldber
09-30-2006, 04:06 PM
How about a Graco Turbobooster? I saw in the Target circular today that they will be on sale at Target for $45 next week. They are nice because you can remove the back and it becomes a backless booster.