PDA

View Full Version : Go go kidz on a radian??

emmasmama
06-04-2007, 07:08 PM
I've searched the archives and I know go go kidz is only made for Britax, but am just wondering if it will fit on a Radian 65? I never saw the question answered when other posted it, so I'm guessing no... but asking anyway.

Will it fit? Even if you have to take it off to install the carseat on the plane?

emmasmama
06-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Okay, so I'm checking out their site and I'm still confused. We bought our Gogo kidz last year and at that time it was only supposed to work on Britax MA and RA, but now it says it works on all these seats, including the Radian 65. Is it a different gogo kidz than what I have?

http://www.gogobabyz.com/products/gogo_kids.html#compatibility

emmasmama
06-04-2007, 07:19 PM
I think I just answered my own question - I put the Gogo kidz I bought last year next to my friend's gogo kidz that I borrowed and they look different (slightly). I wonder if she'll trade with me since she only has Britax seat anyway ;).

stillplayswithbarbies
06-05-2007, 10:48 AM
contact Sunshine Kids. It might be that you just need some accessories to make it work with the Radian. Ours came with several straps etc. that you use for different brands.

emmasmama
06-05-2007, 03:32 PM
ok, i'll check it out -- i'm thinking though that the back plates on the two go go kidz are actually pretty different looking (the newer one is much wider)