PDA

View Full Version : Mazda CX-9

teetee
11-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Anyone have one of these? I've been looking at them online and they look awesome! I haven't seen one in real life yet. I have a 2-year-old rear-facing in a Roundabout and a 4-year-old in a Recaro Young Sport. I was just wondering how these two car seats would fit in this car. Also, we want to have another baby probably next year in which case the 4-year-old would move to the 3rd row. I know there is no latch back there. Is there a place to tether his Recaro in the 3rd row?

We are in need of a bigger car and I would love to get one of the new crossovers. Anyone have any other recommendations for crossovers that are kid (car seat) friendly?

Thanks!!!
Kristin

Tondi G
11-07-2007, 07:09 PM
we don't have a CX-9 but we DO have a CX-7! DH got it almost a year ago when his car was totalled in an accident. It has been a great car so far! As far as car seats go we have a Britax MA FF and a Graco Turbo booster in there and we get a good solid install with our Britax. The CX-7 is a bit smaller and I'll say the middle seat is SNUG between those two carseats but I can fit back there if I have to (say if we go out with MIL). I'll bet they do provide a tether anchor for the 3rd row or you can have something installed!

Overall DH and I have both been VERY happy with the Mazda!

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/01 and Aidan 5/05