PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the solid red marathon for sale online anywhere? Or ...?

Melanie
11-21-2007, 02:56 AM
..other good sale deals?

Our beloved Roundabout is actually about to expire, so I figured I'd replace it with a Marthon.

I know I saw it someone, it's the Univ. Of Alabama one but they smartened up and started selling them w/out the logos. I bought Ds the Parkway in it last year but now I can't remember where?!
Anyone?

If not, any great deals on marathons? Is $230-ish the best I'm going to find?

TIA!

caleymama
11-21-2007, 09:24 AM
I have never ordered from babyuniverse myself, but they have the Brownstone Marathon for $220 with free shipping. You can get 4% back through ebates and can try code SAVE10NOW for 10% off. The next cheapest Marathon there is Mariposa for $250.

Albee Baby has the Brownstone for $230 and the Kayla for $225 (love this print - same as our beloved Blue Bouquet Regent!). The Olivia and Portland are both $220. All with free shipping. I think this was the last place I saw the solid red one and that was a while ago.

Babycenter has 5% back through ebates and the Oliva print for $230 with free shipping. Also just saw this for Babycenter in the bargains forum:
$20 off $20: CODE to use: 22298ENFAMIL - To use, your order must total at least $20.

HTH :)

Melanie
11-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks. I'm definitely leaning towards mariposa if I can't find the red one. Dh thinks the 'olivia' is too busy. Since I asked him what he thought of it, I guess I ought to not get it. When will I learn? LOL!