PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 new carseats

Rose
11-24-2007, 03:11 PM
I have a 39 inch 35 lb 4 1/2 year old and a 14 month old who weighs 18 lbs. I'm sorry that I don't know how tall she is but she was in the 5th % @ her 1 year checkup just recently moved firmly into 6-9 month clothes so shes on the petite side. My brain is spinning from all the reviews Iv'e read so I'm ready for some honest mommy advice.
Which britax would you suggest or maybe a radian? Or maybe I should wait a month for the new compass? It would be nice if they could be in the same as I anticipate as DD#2 gets older they may argue over what they think is the better seat :) but they don't have to be, I just want them in the best seat for them

bubbaray
11-24-2007, 05:49 PM
You could get a Regent for the older girl and a Marathon for the younger one. You could also try a Radian for the younger one, but for her age, the MA is a bit easier to install and use. I'd get the Regent for the oldest b/c you'll be able to keep her harnessed until she's in high school. ;) j/k

Are they out of their current seats? If you wait a touch longer for the Regent, it should last you for both girls before it expires.

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007