PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Combi "Perfect Match" Stroller?

jgmiller
07-19-2000, 10:01 AM
Has anyone used the Combi "Perfect Match" stroller? I like the idea of the "travel system" but feel intimidated by their bulkiness (I'm fairly petite). This Combi seems easier to maneuver, but I would like to hear from someone who has used it. I would probably be using it with a Century infant seat.

jojomo18
07-19-2000, 02:13 PM
I have the Combi perfect match stroller and I love it. It's very lightweight--11 lbs and easy to use. The only problem I have with it is my husband and I are both tall (I'm 5'0"and he's 6'3")and its a little short for us.
Ifound mine at Babystyle.com and paid only $50 for it with there spend $100 get $50 off sale.

ebwhowe
08-09-2000, 12:44 AM
I do and am crazy about it. I too am small and use it with a Century infant seat. My husband is 6ft and he too thinks it's great. I bought the 6600 from Babycenter.com. Paid $101 with tax and shipping. I have taken it on the train with my older twins and again on a trip to Las Vegas via air. It's light and simple, not clunky and cumbersome. The Baby Bargains book was right, buy a high rated infant seat and then choose a top rated stroller - you won't regret it.

sarsah
09-07-2000, 09:54 PM
I have a Combi 6600 (14 lbs) and a Century Smart Fite Plus 22 and I can highly recommend both the stroller and the car seat.
I've been using them since May.

The stroller is light weight (in fact, my 3 month old son weighs more than the stroller now) and easy to fold/unfold.

Before I chose the 6600, I looked at a lot of the travel systems and while the car seats were high quality, I didn't really like the stroller itself. It would be fine with the car seat attached, but not that great once the car seat was out grown. I think considered getting a Snap an Go, which would have worked fine, but I would have to spend more money on something I wouldn't use for very long.

Go with a Combi "Pefect Match" stoller. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Sarah.