PDA

View Full Version : Century 4 in 1 Travel Solutions

shell4
07-20-2000, 10:58 PM
Is there a new model from Century called the Supreme V? I would like to purchase this stroller, but haven't heard anything about this style. It is not the basic, limited, plus or elite that are listed in the book & I can't find it anywhere else. It looks top of the line like it is a new model for 2000. Does anyone have any info on this stroller or know how I can find out?
Thanks!
Shell

tangleroc
08-11-2000, 12:40 AM
Shell, I'm looking to find information on the exact same model (#11964).

Only one store near me (Long Island, NY) sells it. I was as impressed as you with my in-store lookover, but I'm concerned that I am having so much trouble finding information on it. When I called, it even took the Century customer service dept. an unusually long period of time to find the correct information on it.

If you find anything, I'd love to know it (and would be happy to reciprocate). Either post on this thread, or email me ([email protected])

- Ethan

WendyD
08-30-2000, 05:01 PM
I just received a note from Century about this stroller/car seat. It reads as follows:

Thank you for your inquiry. The Elite system is the closest system to the Supreme that is featured on the site. The main difference is that the Supreme V comes with a 5 point harness on the carseat and the Elite is a 3 point harness.
Regarding patterns, the 11-964 Supreme comes in only one pattern currently. It is called Kensington. It appears to be a hunter and tan plaid but I don't see it featured on the site (I just checked randomly, you may want to look again).
I hope this information is helpful to you.

I also checked with the customer service rep on www.rightstart.com (which is selling this model) and they could not give me any information on it (even what color the fabric was). The photo they display on their site is not the correct one (it is the Elite photo). They did however offer me a 20% off coupon.

Please post any additonal information you may have learned on this model.

Thanks,

Wendy