PDA

View Full Version : Combi Twin Savvy

lwl8
11-29-2000, 11:39 PM
Has anyone tried the Combi Twin Savvy? It's a fairly new product so I would appreciate any feedback on anyone who has used this stroller.

twinmom
12-30-2000, 08:27 PM
I've seen ads for these online, and they look neat. We have a MacLaren Opus Duo that we really like; the Twin Savvy sounds comparable.

Are you expecting twins, or would you be using the stroller for two babies of different ages? If you're expecting twins, definitely go for a stroller (like the Twin Savvy or the Opus Duo) that has fully reclining seats. Our twins were 6 weeks premature, but we were able to use the Opus Duo--with reclined seats--to take them out of the hospital.

Belacane
03-04-2001, 06:06 PM
Haven't bought it, but was in Babies R Us yesterday and tried it out on Alex. He is 11 months and his baby sib is due in September. It is a wonderful stroller for portability - lightweight (15 pounds) and folds up to a golf-bag size with an attached strap for slinging over your shoulder. Seats looked comfy too and the price was not out of line with other doubles. This was my top choice (although we will not be buying until later in the year), except for one issue. Will an 18-month-old child feel any urges to poke/prod/otherwise tease a reclining newborn in the seat next to him? I plan to post this Q separately in the forum. But if people have had good experiences with kids of this age difference in a side-by-side, this is definitely the one I'm getting.

Also - if you go to Yahoo! Shopping there is a Combi Stroller Store (I forget the exact URL but you can drill down) and they sell it for only $299 compared to Babies R Us $369.

Donna

Belacane
03-08-2001, 06:21 PM
A further note - I saw someone at Neiman's with her kids in a Perego Tender Twin, and asked her how she liked it. She said she hated it, and because she hated it, she had also bought the Combi Twin Savvy AND she hated that too. Her kids are 18 months apart and the older kid was not happy with either one of those strollers.