PDA

View Full Version : Snap and Go

megtell
12-14-2000, 09:17 PM
Does anyone use the Snap and Go option for the first stroller? It is a stroller frame where you snap on a carseat, much like a shopping cart. I think they look great, I don't use a stroller a lot, and don't want a baby condo in my trunk. I have a nine year old and couldn't get rid of her stroller fast enough--it was big, and hard to manuver. Have the snap and go types been tested much? I haven't seen anything on them in the book or this website.
Thanks, Meg

alandenisefields
12-15-2000, 12:10 PM
Meg: Actually, we do discuss this product on page 300 of the
BABY BARGAINS 3rd edition!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS
Email: [email protected].

mistytch
01-02-2001, 04:34 PM
I have a 7 1/2 month old and we love the Snap N Go. I use it all the time. It is easy to use and takes up very little space in our trunk. I have the big Aprica stroller and will probably need it soon, because she's getting bigger. But, we have used the Snap 'N Go exclusively since her birth. I highly recommend it.

susanrford
01-15-2001, 11:27 PM
We used the snap and go as our only stroller for the first 4 months. After that, we kept it in the trunk to use if needed. At around 4 months, we took our son to the store and tried out many different strollers -- eventually bought the Savvy Z as our everyday stroller (by 4 months, we knew what features we wanted!).

Our son was out of the infant car seat at 6 months, and could no longer use the snap and go.

Also, after his neck got stronger and he started to sit up some, he didn't like the slightly reclined position of the snap and go.

It was perfect for what we wanted it for! I'd recommend it!

alexmom
01-17-2001, 06:20 PM
I used the Snap N Go until my son outgrew his infant carrier and I loved it! It was so convenient, compact, and easy to use! I got the LX because it had a basket underneath. We got it as an afterthought and were very glad we did!