PDA

View Full Version : fleece 'sleeping bag' for strollers & car seats - recommendations?

jac
01-17-2001, 12:26 AM
I'm looking for such a thing that has fleece inside and out and holes to accommodate the stroller and seat straps, and that zips all around. JJ Cole makes one 'The Original Bundle Me' but its interior is fake sheepskin and looks cheaper, sweatier and less warm than I'd like.
many thanks, jill

janp
01-17-2001, 06:47 PM
I bought a "Bundle Me" for my baby, who was born in early November. I love,love, love it!. I had the same thought you did about the sheepskin interior, but it has not proved to be true.

It is very warm and snuggly, but not too warm. It is so nive not to have to put on a snowsuit. I just put the baby in in whatever he is wearing- his sleeper or whatever, zip it around and go. If I take him into a store, I just unzip to let him cool off. He falls asleep practically the moment I put him in it.

I live in Chicago, and used this when temps were in the 10's and 20's in December and it was fine. Worth every penny. In fact, I am buying this as a shower gift for several friends who are expecting. I wish I had had one of these for my first baby- it is so convenient. Email me if you want more info