PDA

View Full Version : New Inglesina Stroller

daveandkelly
01-17-2001, 02:52 AM
There wasn't a write up in the last book about Inglesina Strollers, so I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on them. We saw the PLANET series last weekend and it looked impressive, but I need some feedback to seal the deal! Also, does anyone have any feedback on ZOOPER strollers-- www.zooperstrollers.com. Anything would be great!!

alandenisefields
01-17-2001, 11:30 AM
Thanks for reading our book, BABY BARGAINS!

Yes, those new PLANET strollers by Ingelsina are impressive, but are so new we haven't received any feedback yet. Ditto for the Zooper---great features, too new for any idea on how they work in the real world.

Anyone out there buy one of these yet?

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

Geebee
01-17-2001, 12:34 PM
I don't have any additional info, but I am also curious about the Inglesina Planet and the Inglesina Ace models. If anyone out there has some info, it would be great!

Thank you.

Geebee
02-05-2001, 12:55 PM
Just FYI...I bought the Inglesina Ace stroller, but I'm sending it back. It seems nice, well made, lightweight, etc., but I took it to the mall and kicked the back wheels the entire time. And I'm not tall (5'4"). This and bending down to push a stroller are 2 of my stroller pet-peeves!

tamiam
02-06-2001, 04:14 PM
I don't personally have a Zooper, but talked at length (about 20 minutes!) to someone in Bloomingdale's about hers - her model was the ZoopAir... I stopped her because I had never seen one. She raved about it. She said it folded down really quickly, but not totally flat. It has a buggy-type spring suspension, so it was really bouncy and comfy for her baby. I was particularly interested in how it steers since it's a fixed-wheel design. She said in department stores she just kind of slides it around to turn, but normally she'd either lift up on the handlebar to lift the back wheels or push down on the handlebar to lift the front wheel. She said she doesn't even think about it when she does it, so it's not at all inconvenient. It felt pretty light too, and the fabric was very high-quality. I was hoping it came in a double, since that's what I was looking for, but couldn't find one.

HMZ
02-09-2001, 04:16 PM
I must be losing my mind. It says that there are 55 messages regarding this topic (the new Inglisina Planet strollers) but I cannot find them. How do I get to the relpy boards?

I am considering one of these strollers but relied heavily on your wonderful book in all my purchases and would like to know what you or your readers think of these strollers before purchasing one.

I am looking for a relatively lightweight stroller which folds well and allows a child to sit upright. I am also considering a Maclaren but do not like that the child must always recline.

-HMZ

Jeannine
03-06-2001, 01:28 AM
Have you found any additional information on the Zooper Strollers? I am interested in the Sport model.