PDA

View Full Version : PEG PEREGO MILANO/VENEZIA "TRAVEL SYSTEM"

E&E
01-27-2001, 02:07 PM
Just wanted to let others know of a great find I had yesterday! I had my heart set on the Peg Perego Venezia - but Mom bought the Milano because nothing is too good for "her granddaughter!" :) That was fine w/ me too - I just thought Venezia was a better deal. ANYWAY - I was still torn because of the convenience of the travel systems. So I was thisclose to returning it and getting a travel system when I found a converter bar made by Peg Perego at Buy Buy Baby in Paramus NJ. It fits the Milano & Venezia models and with this attachment, your stroller serves as a "travel system" as well. The car seat just clips on. It was only $19.99 for the product and it installs in seconds.

snargi
02-10-2001, 10:29 AM
The only thing I found to consider with the bar is that when you go to put the car seat on - it rests on the bar and you need to strap it in.

We ended up going with the lighter weight Peg Perego pliko stroller - the car seat you can get from Perego will just snap in - no extra steps. I'm a first timer and haven't actually tried out the whole thing yet (babies not due until the end of march and the items are on order) - but it sounded good to me.

I really liked the look/stability of the venezia and milano strollers but between traveling and getting them in and out of the car - i had to go with the pliko. Wish I could have both :)

susie

restless
02-22-2001, 09:39 PM
HI

I am your twin in California! I had the same dilemna and ended up with the Milano Peg Prego. We got it for 1/2 off so I couldn't resist. I have been practicing since the baby is not due until April. The bar is really easy to install and the strap below doesn't seem to have anything to do with the bar it straps onto. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think so. The only thing I miss is the cup holder for my diet cokes! If you find an adapter that fits please let me know! So far this stroller seems to be the sturdiest! Good luck.