PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Diaper Bags

alexsharp
01-30-2001, 04:01 PM
Just an FYI - check out Lands End's overstocks. They have last years Do-It-All Diaper Bags for sale for $19.50 - only comes in woodland sage. I got one and it looks more gray than green - but it is a great price. They also had the little tripper backpack in brown in the overstocks for $19.50. But when I went to the regular items they had the same item (in all colors) for the same price. So I was able to get it in black. So if you don't mind last year's model (which is slightly smaller)and woodland sage the do-it-all is a great deal.

lisal
02-13-2001, 12:05 PM
The customer service at Land's End is fantastic as well. My husband purchased this diaper bag as a christmas gift, and when the overstock catalog came out, I called the company. They shipped me a different bag, (in addition to some great sheets, a backpack, and gave me credit for the full price the return of the original bag. I had to pay shipping to send back, but they did not charge me any shipping on my new purchses. Plus, the csr was very patient, and found items that were no longer available in the catalogs, or online, based on my description of what I had "previously seen" and helped me place orders.
Finally, several months ago I was going to place an order for a set of their sheets. The rep told me they would be on sale in January's catalog, and I saved $6 or so on the set, just by waiting. One workd of warning thoug, when you see something you like in the overstocks, order quicky!! items go fast. I can't say enough nice stuff about Land's End.