PDA

View Full Version : Graco CitiSport (6460) - User feedback please.

Squiddley
02-02-2001, 03:25 AM
Hello from Hong Kong!

Huggies here are doing a promotion - collect proof of purchase points - and one of the redemption offers is a Graco CitiSport 6450 stroller for just HK$499(approx. USD65 / GBP40) This is half price or just over, so is a snap! (Online buying is worthless due to the ridiculous mark-up on shipping costs. It works out the same as local shopping.)

We looked at this stroller before the baby arrived, but opted for a larger, fully reclining one from Babyco which is great. However, for travel and holiday usage, we've decided this offer is too good to pass up.

We'd appreciate some feedback from folks who have used this stroller before, if there are any major drawbacks. Other than the possible height/hunch problem, it looks fine for travel. As the offer expires soon so we have to look sharp.

TYIA
Sq.

thegarcias
02-06-2001, 05:02 PM
Hello, Hong Kong! My hubby and I bought the citisport stroller because we couldn't fit much else in our trunk when we had the regular stroller. We love it! I recently went walking around downtown Dallas and rode the trains and had no trouble maneuvering this around...it's light enough to pick up and narrow to get down aisles. Plus, unlike the other small strollers we looked at, this one has a large underbasket for the diaper bag. Hope this helps!

Squiddley
02-07-2001, 12:05 PM
Dear Garcias,
Thank you for your feedback, we went ahead and got one anyway after seeing it in the showroom. It really is everything we need in an "out and about" holiday stroller :) The only drawback, and it's a small one, is that very little will stay in the shopping basket when it is collapsed.

Thanks again and happy trundling!