PDA

View Full Version : aprica strollers

judyinnyc
02-12-2001, 01:56 PM
Help!! does anyone have an opinion on aprica combination carriage/strollers? I really like the Calais Royale and Windsor models that I looked at and can even get them at a good price. The catch: one salesman told me the store I was at was discontinuing retailing them, as there have been problems with frames and too many returns thereof.... has anyone had any problems or know of anyone who had problems??

Nooknookmom
05-08-2001, 12:51 AM
LAST EDITED ON May-07-01 AT 11:52PM (Mountain)[p]Hi I have the windsor model, it was great when my daughter was small. The boot and full recline is great and it pushed like a dream. Compared to those plastic bubbley toy store models the Aprica is incredible. The only problem I had was when my daughter grew heavier, the stroller was hard to turn, especially on a hill or across an incline.

This stroller is 5 years old and shows not a sign of wear and tear other than the blue canopy has faded (which can be dyed). The stroller wheels are guaranteed for life.

Good luck, Aprica's are great.

mom@home
05-08-2001, 03:08 PM
I have the Calais Royale and love it. It's very east to fold, relatively light-weight, and was very comfortable for my daughter. She used to fall asleep in it all the time. I also love the reversible handle. This is really a fantastic stroller.