PDA

View Full Version : Evenflo Travel System

lwit
02-28-2001, 07:53 PM
Does anyone have any feedback on the Evenflo Comfort Travel systems? I know Evenflo was not rated highly in the last Baby Bargains book, but when I was testing strollers the other day it was the easiest to manuever, collapse and open. I'm also considering the Combi 6600, but was not impressed with the way it folds and opens. Thanks!

laurensmom
03-04-2001, 07:15 PM
I've had the evenflo travel system for about 3 1/2 months and I love it! I agree that in the store, it seemed like the easiest stroller out there - easy to collapse, not too heavy. So far it's been great! My baby is still in the infant seat so I snap that into the stroller when we're on the go! Cup holders are great and there's a big basket for all your stuff! Overall, I'm really happy with it! Good luck!

dave
03-04-2001, 08:38 PM
I also looked at the Evenflo travel system, and ended up buying their infant seat because I like the handle. But, I wasn't thrilled with the stroller, and bought a 2001 Peg Perego Pliko stroller, which has an optional attachment bar that holds my Evenflo carrier. The stroller is awesome, and folds up very easily and small, and is very well made.

Something for you to consider.

PJudy
07-05-2001, 06:23 PM
Thank you so much for your comments. I am due in about two months and had recently purchased this stroller without looking at my book first... Arg :( When I read the negative review I panicked, but my husband had already thrown out the box, so there was no turning back. It seems like a great stroller for our needs, but I was comforted to hear it has worked out so well for you. Thanks again, A Nervous Mom-to-be.

lwit
07-06-2001, 01:36 PM
Hi PJudy - just so you know, I ended up chosing the Evenflo Travel System after all. My baby is now 5 weeks old, and we really like the system. The car seat is great, and very easy to get in and out of the car. The stroller is really easy to collapse and open back up. Much easier than alot of the others I tried. The only drawback so far is that the stroller is heavy to lift into the car (I had a C-section, so no heavy lifting for 6 weeks). Other than that we really like it! Hope this reassures you.

tjham
02-06-2002, 12:41 AM
I know this is an old post but I have to add something. We have both the Evenflo Travel System with the Discovery 5 infant seat and the Graco Snugride infant seat. The Graco is MUCH easier to use. You can adjust the straps from the FRONT. The Evenflo has to be done from the back and is a real pain!