PDA

View Full Version : Length of Inglesina Biposto when folded

Belacane
03-07-2001, 09:44 PM
Hi all,

Am considering this or the Perego Duette once my 2nd child is born in Sept. I saw a Biposto in a store today, tried it out, folded it, etc., and it was OK. The only thing I need to know and i can NOT find this ANYWHERE on the internet is, how long is this thing when folded! The cargo area of my car is only 45" wide.

I know it can have seats facing same direction or facing each other so there will be 2 different lengths available. If anyone has this stroller and can take a quick measurement I would REALLY appreciate it.

THANKS!!

Donna

mma800
05-10-2001, 12:08 PM
Donna-

I'm also expecting #2 in Sept. My kids will be 13 mos apart. I haven't seen the Duette in person yet- but I'm going to a store that carries it soon. I HAVE seen the Biposto- both on a playground and in the store. I found a great on line store called Lots4Tots.com that carries both and has the BEST prices i've seen so far. If I go w/ the Biposto then I'll def. be ordering from them- as it was almost $200 cheaper than the store I went to. I called them to ask ?? and they were VERY helpful. Give it a try and good luck!!

Belacane
05-12-2001, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the answer! I'd emailed several places (including lots4tots.com) back when I posted my message, and I also called my local store to ask, and NO ONE answered my question! Finally I found a store called babysaurus.com who took the time to not only answer my question about the length, but also emailed me the weight, width, all kinds of stuff. They are cheaper than the local store, and are offering free shipping (but I don't know if they still will in the fall when I order), but I will definitely be ordering from them since they were so helpful.

Good luck with #2!

D.