PDA

View Full Version : Pali cribs and changing tables

Cathy
03-20-2001, 04:44 PM
Does anyone have experience with Pali cribs and changing tables. Is a changing table necessary or does anyone have creative alternatives of where to change a baby?

toosie
03-29-2001, 10:41 PM
Our Pali crib has been in use for 15 months, and it is very solid. We are happy with it. We use a regular rib-high, 3-drawer wide dresser with a foam changing pad on top. It works VERY well, plus we can keep all of the baby's stuff (including diapers) in the drawers. Oh yeah -- we gave up on the foam changing pad's special cover after two days. Now we just use a good, thick cloth diaper in the middle of the pad. We have about two packs (we also use them on the changing pad in the diaper bag).

denany
05-30-2001, 10:35 AM
I have a Pali crib as do several of my friends. It works well. I did not buy a changing table. I bought a dresser that was the height of standard changing tables and put a changing pad on top. The pad is attached to the back of the dressers and has straps to secure the baby.

babylove
05-30-2001, 03:54 PM
The changing table is good only if your infant cooperates. My daughter was a wiggly worm and would never keep still during diaper changes so changing her on the table was a challenge. When she was about 11 months, I stopped using it altogther. Instead, I put a small quilt on the floor (which matched the decor of her room) and I changed her on that. I simply through it in the washer every few days for cleaning.