PDA

View Full Version : Baby trend side by side or other recommendations?

CBrowne
03-25-2001, 02:13 PM
I'm overwhelmed with the options for twins. Mine are 7 months old. I need one that is good quality and that works for my lifestyle: most days it would be used indoors, but on occasion, could be used outdoors, in the park, etc (note: I have a double jogger, but sometimes stop unexpectedly at outdoor places)......Have looked at the Baby Trend side by side and liked it. Already purchased the Combi Twin Savvy...haven't used it yet, but it seems to be great for indoor use, but not for the park, gravel, etc., and with an older child, the basket space is lacking. Has anyone bought the Baby Trend? Any others to recommend? THanks.

peg
03-27-2001, 03:24 PM
I'm looking for a double stroller too, and have pretty much settled on the Baby Trend Caravan Lite LX. The price is very good ($189 at comfortliving.com) and the review's i've seen on eopinions.com are mostly favorable and recommend it. The 2001 model is supposed to have stadium seating, but the company can't say when it will be availalbe. The best they could tell me was to check with them at the end of April for a better answer. (Something is up with the company and Toys R US, and no other stores are able to use the baby trend name - it will be sold under the name "Swan" instead. Same manufacturer/stroller, just different name if not bought at Toys R Us. Maybe that is why the hold up in 2001 model.) I need my stroller now, so I'm probably going for the 2000 model and will forgo the stadium seating.