PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the new Peg Perego Aria?

JenD
04-13-2001, 06:05 PM
I'm looking for a lightweight stroller, and saw this on their website. We've been happy with our PP hand-me-down, and thought this might be a stroller to look into. It looks roomier than the combi savvy's, for about the same cost (about $169, I think). Has anyone seen or used one?

Thanks for your help!!

kjbenner
04-13-2001, 11:00 PM
YES! We found it at the Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) for $149. We test-drove, test-folded, and were very impressed. It feels much more sturdy than the Combis and is almost as light. Doesn't fold quite as narrow as the Combis but folds shorter. It doesn't take a car seat, and its seat only has two positions, neither of which is 180* flat. Still, it's our first choice for a travel stroller. We're planning to go back for one when our baby is old enough to sit up.

lauraroth
04-16-2001, 01:06 PM
we looked at one this weekend. we have a travel savvy which we love, but want something that has a basket (a real basket) for going to the zoo, all day outings, etc. We're considering the ultra savvy and the peg pliko as well. As we're heading back to the store this weekend (4/22) I'd be curious if anyone has any other suggestions.

Laura

cindychi
04-22-2001, 02:57 AM
Hello, Laura,
We looked at Peg Perego Aria today at my local babysuper store.
We were very impressed and I liked the basket & light weight, so we wanted to buy, but the sales person at counter told us this model has wheel problem when it turn right or left. Saying you have to go back little bit when it make to turn.
As soon as we heard that, we just gave up this model and we bought Combi Savvy. I tried out Aria, but I couldn't really know. And now I wonder that every Aria model have this problems. If you go back to store tommorrow, Could you ask your sales person about this? And could you let me know?
Thank you very much.

cindychi
04-22-2001, 02:57 AM
Hello, Laura,
We looked at Peg Perego Aria today at my local babysuper store.
We were very impressed and I liked the basket & light weight, so we wanted to buy, but the sales person at counter told us this model has wheel problem when it turn right or left. Saying you have to go back little bit when it make to turn.
As soon as we heard that, we just gave up this model and we bought Combi Savvy. I tried out Aria, but I couldn't really know. And now I wonder that every Aria model have this problems. If you go back to store tommorrow, Could you ask your sales person about this? And could you let me know?
Thank you very much.