PDA

View Full Version : Dual Stroller Help

cozy2j
04-22-2001, 10:15 PM
Hi. I am expecting my second baby in early October, and my daughter will be about 20 months old at that time. I'm interested in a double stroller that will accommodate an infant carrier. I can't stand the thought of having to remove the baby from the infant carseat to put him/her into a stroller. I'd like to just snap the carseat/carrier into place and go. I have an Evenflo Trendsetter infant carseat that I was happy with. Are they any double strollers out there that will accommodate this brand? Are the Graco Duoglider and the Swan Caravan the only doubles that accept infant carrier/carseats? I've heard bad things about the Swan Caravan and understand that the Graco will not work with other manufacturer's seats. Thanks for the help!

Jill

peg
04-24-2001, 04:18 PM
FYI Swan Caravan is the same as the Baby Trend Caravan, which I've read about and researched well and actually plan to buy myself as soon as the 2001 model with stadium seating comes out (sometime in June). Check out eopinions.com for some user reviews of the Baby Trend Caravan. (I was told Babies R US bought the rights to use the BAby Trend name exclusively, so other stores that want to sell the exact same strollers have to sell them under the Swan name. Same manufacturer according to the people at Baby Trend.) Other strollers will accomodate car seats, but usually their own. Graco only accepts the Graco seat and I also read horrible things about the Duoglider, or I would have bought it already. Apparently the wheels tend to fall off and it has collapsed on a few people's children (again, see eopinions.com)