PDA

View Full Version : Graco MetroLite

bostic
04-24-2001, 08:26 PM
I know a couple of people have asked about the Graco MetroLite in the past on this forum, but I've only found response from one person who has purchased this stroller.

Has anybody else bought it and either liked or disliked it? If so, please post your comments. 8-)

Thanks in advance!

saulsie
06-13-2001, 12:05 AM
I'm interested in this too! I compared the MetroLite with the Combi 6610 (Perfect Match) at Babies R Us today, and have to say I was more impressed with the Graco. It seemed lighter (they weigh about the same in reality, but the Graco didn't seem as heavy) and was much easier to fold than the Combi. The Combi's seat reclines completely, while the Graco's doesn't (goes most of the way down). The Graco seems to work better with the car seat (must be Graco brand) than the Combi. The car seat didn't seem as secure in the Combi, plus you don't have to switch out the bars on the Graco (the car seat snaps to the tray). I'm thinking of buying the MetroLite LE - the special French Bear only at Babies R Us, which is $30 more than the Combi or the regular MetroLite -- but would love to hear an opinion about it's durability.