PDA

View Full Version : Combi Twin Stroller -- side by side

mkmom
04-30-2001, 08:46 PM
Has anyone purchased the Combi side by side twin stroller? Any feedback would be greatly appreaciated. Thank you !!

Belacane
05-05-2001, 09:37 AM
Page through the forum - there are a couple of posts about "Double Strollers" where replies mention the Twin Savvy.

mkmom
05-06-2001, 08:53 PM
I will do that, thank you :)

vbfc
05-15-2001, 02:27 AM
I got one in March for my 10 month old (20 lbs) and 2.5 year (30 lbs) old. We took it to Florida and it was great. The girls are both comfy, the strap makes it easy to carry, the sand cleaned right off - I was thrilled.

Downsides are - lousy wheels, hard to get into underneath basket if the seat is fully reclined, need to really push down (on one side) to make turns, not a wonderful seatbelt system (the baby can escape) and ours does not seem to have worn well. Our handlebar broke and we have mailed it back to Combi (at our expense). They said it will take two weeks to fix and return - but no charge. (but two weeks with no double stroller for us).

Also, the bar in front opens so an older child can get in and out on their own, but the rubber gaskets on ours tore within weeks. I am not sure how this stroller will hold up when my girls get heavier - but it does have its pluses for now. Love the compact size and weight. Plus, got it on sale at e-style - so it was a great bargain. We have the blue plaid. It is very nice. Good Luck.

vbfc
05-25-2001, 12:33 AM
Well HURRAY for Combi. They sent us a brand new stroller and even sent back the little ribbon we had tied on the handle bar. This is the kind of company I LOVE to do business with. Everyone else out there - take note. Combi came thru in a big way!!