PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Twin Traveller (formerly Vogue Duo) --OR-- Opus Duo??

Sue+2
05-17-2001, 12:16 AM
Please help me decide between these two strollers!! I know the Opus Duo is more expensive, but the Traveller is lighter. Our twins are 6 months old and we need to replace our Graco SBS; it is falling apart. Thanks for any comments you might have!!

Sue+2
Sophia and Sammy- 6 months

Jboate
06-20-2001, 08:31 AM
I recently bought the Opus Duo, and although I love it, I wish I had bought the TT for these reasons. The Opus does not really had any features that the TT does not have. The Opus has bigger wheels, which makes it easier to manuver on city sidewalks. But along with the bigger wheels comes extra weight (4lbs). The Opus has plusher padding on the seats, but honestly that is not high on my list of features. It is also supposedly an inch wider than the TT, but I have measured mine and it comes out to a tint fraction over 29".

The reason I bought the Opus was I found a great deal on Ebay (check it out) that made it less expensive that the TT so it seemed like a no-brainer. If you are going to use it alot on the street, I would go with the Opus. If the mall is where you usually find yourself, the TT is a great choice.

By the way, I have a toddler and an infant (2 1/2 and 3 months with a combined weight of 47lbs) and I have no problem with pushing them around.

Good luck.