PDA

View Full Version : PP Pliko undercarriage basket ???

jenlyn
05-30-2001, 03:23 PM
Trying to decide between a Combi and a Pliko Sherpa or Trek stroller..my husband loves the look and reputation of the Pliko..but I'm hesitating because of the basket. It seems very small and hard to get anything in it. Of course, he thinks this is a silly reason to not buy the stroller. Any input from a Pliko user? Thanks!

Geebee
05-31-2001, 09:09 AM
I have the PP Pliko Sherpa, and the basket has been fine. I put a small diaper bag and a couple bottles of water, and I still have room for small packages when shopping. I have learned that it is much easier to access the basket from the sides of the stroller, rather than the back. This also makes the basket easily accessible when the stroller is reclined.

I hope that helps.

mckitt
05-31-2001, 02:40 PM
be sure to take both prospective strollers for a test drive (next time we go, we're also taking a 10-pound sack of potatoes to see how well the strollers steer with weight in them). I went to the store set on the Combi Ultra Savvy, but liked the way the Pliko felt (seemed a bit more sturdy) and the way it folded up. Then I took hubby out to try them out and he really liked the Pliko; if you or your husband is tall, the Pliko also has extendable handles that may make it more comfortable.