PDA

View Full Version : DIAPER BAG RECOMMENDATION NEEDED

thomcatbob
06-06-2001, 04:26 PM
I have a 8 mos old son and I'm carrying around the diaper bag given to me by the hospital. It serves its purpose but I would prefer one slightly larger and more attractive!!! I insisted upon a Baby Bjorn before my ds was born and I'm unhappy with it because it is not soft and I find it cumbersome to carry around and try to stuff it somewhere....like the storage bin on the stroller or wherever. I did consider the Lands End bag recommended by Baby Bargains but thought I would not like the carrying straps...I DO like the Baby Bjorn strap. Does anyone have the perfect solution for me?

suribear
06-14-2001, 01:02 PM
Have you considered a backpack diaper bag? I have a full size Landsend one, which is very handy. I take it everywhere :) and I don't have to worry about storing it!
I also have a Landsend deluxe diaper bag, which was fine for the first few months but quite cumbersome. Since my stroller has a tiny basket, the backpack works out great!

Kris

cabote
06-14-2001, 02:55 PM
I liked the looks of the Bjorn bag too but my husband said No Way. He thought it looked like a purse. I bought the Lands End Do-It-All and I really like it. I thought it was unattractive at first, but it is really functional and looks good. I am not sure what you mean about the strap. You can let out the strap and put it over your shoulder/arm so it goes across your chest or you can have it short.

thomcatbob
06-16-2001, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the recommendations. I went to the Lands End website and researched the two bags recommended. I decided on the backpack because with a sqirming 8 mos old son I need to have my hands free. It's on order and I should receive it next week:D