PDA

View Full Version : Is the Graco Stirling Travel System the way to go?

babytoluv
06-19-2001, 09:36 AM
My husband and I have been looking into this travel system as a replacement to the Peg Perego Travel System that we bought that got recalled. This travel system seems to have everything that we need, plus it is fairly lightweight, compared to other travel systems. We particular liked the infant seat (Snugride) that was recommended highly in Baby Bargins. I'm just trying to be careful so I don't buy something that breaks after a year.

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for the dual post. I hit return by mistake before typing my message!

nywifey
06-19-2001, 12:29 PM
I would go with your first plan, the Pliko stroller. It's a much better stroller. You have to realize that your'll only be using the car seat for a few months. Your'll be using the stroller much more. I would suggest two things, 1) Go to the mega baby store and show Hubby how the attachment bar works on the Pliko with the Graco Snugrider Infant seat. If he's still against it 2) Go with a Snap and Go with your Graco Snugrider for the time being, then when baby grows out of infant seat use your Pliko stroller. In my personal opinion, Graco strollers are junk. They are not convenient nor compact.

evans dad
06-21-2001, 10:10 AM
I agree completely. We have been thrilled with our Pliko, with an Evenflo carrier. The Pliko is awesome, and the big Graco system is a beast.

kbuckard
06-21-2001, 02:48 PM
my sister used a peg perego stroller with her first 3 children and it lasted for years. she got a graco stoller when she had twins and it fell apart in a year. i've heard other such stories about graco strollers. go for the peg perego or combi strollers, you can use a graco seat with both, and you'll have a great stroller for a few years.

weeksjl
06-23-2001, 09:27 AM
We really loved the versatility of our Graco Sterling Travel System. Our baby is 9 months old now, so the days of easily going from point A to point B are long gone, but we got about 6 months use of the the carrier/car seat combo. Now that he's older, we of course have a convertible seat, but the stroller is still going strong.

The best gift we ever got!!!