PDA

View Full Version : Pls advise on Aria/Pliko/Combi?

newMom
06-25-2001, 01:41 AM
Hi, I am trying to decide on a good stroller and have narrowed the list down to these three.
Peg Perego Aria
Combi 6600 or 6610
Peg Perego Pliko

My preferrences are:
1) lightweight,
2) 180 degree recline,
3) carry infant car seat,

Could you please help me out with your experiences. Thanks!

mom@home
06-25-2001, 07:56 AM
I have the Pliko Sherpa Bubble and I love it. It is reasonably light-weight, well padded, and folds up compactly. My 4 month-old seems to be very comfy in it. The Aria will not hold a carseat and, from what I've heard, does not have a very compact fold. The Combi's don't fold compactly either, but they do hold an infant seat and I have heard nothing but good things about them. Good luck with your decision!
-Lauren

Togneri
06-25-2001, 08:52 AM
I researched Combi 6600 heavily and found that most people were very happy with it. My experience was a bit different and I thought I would post it for consideration. My husband and I found that the Combi was a bit difficult to maneuver, more importantly for us it doesn't break down compactly and is a bit difficult to fold. Also we found the handle to be low.

Regarding your issues, however, the infant seat (we have a Century Smart Fit) fits very well, it reclines almost to 180 degrees and it is fairly light weight. Much lighter than the Peg Perego

Good look in your search. wendy