PDA

View Full Version : Review: Inglesina Biposta Twin to Quad stroller

windflower
06-30-2001, 10:42 AM
I have 7 week old twins, and after extensive searching I purchhased an Inglesina Biposta with swivel wheels from Lots4Tots for $380. I'm definitly happy with my choice. The overall quality is excellent, both seats fully recline and are high quality, everything is washable as it should be. The seats are easy to take on an off and can each be faced foward or backward. It is extremely manuverable with the swivel wheels. Fixed wheels are available too.

Now the negatives (not enough to change my mind). The handle was awful, two molded pieces of hard plastic screwed together with a slight gap. I removed it and bought foam handlebar covers and cork tape from a bike store; I sliced the foam so I could put it over the metal bar, then wrapped them with cork tape. It makes a great handle. More storage would be nice. The roads in my neighborhood are coated with gravel and the gravel keeps getting embedded in the tires. I think the fixed wheels would be better on gravel, but I wanted the manuverability. The stroller is heavy, but I can pick it up to put it in my car, and I knew it was heavy before I bought it.

Overall, I think this is the best twin stroller on the market. I looked at the Peg Perego in the store, and the Inglesina is better built.