PDA

View Full Version : Really nice Kidco pram/carrycot/car seat holder/buggy - but is it worth it??

AMy A
06-30-2001, 04:34 PM
Has anyone ever heard of Kidco? I noticed the brand only got a passing, yet acceptable, review in the latest edition of Baby Bargains. I was wondering if anyone had any experienec with them? The model we looked at looks just great - it's the Grand Finale (new for 2001). It's a stroller that can be used as a pram (and also a bassinet and a moses basket) so the baby can be facing us when we motor around town. It can be used as a travel system (with our own car seat). It's got adjustible handles that extend out (both hubby and I are average height). The down sides I see is that it doesn't have a snack tray and is slightly heavier than a Combi. Also kinda pricy (about $300) but we're willing to over look that if we hear great things.

Nooknookmom
06-30-2001, 06:43 PM
I wonder if they are good too, they look really nice and quality built. Don't worry about snack trays-they will collect dirt and food, instead make sure you have a soft bar for your munchkin to gnaw on!