PDA

View Full Version : diaper bags

holland2
07-02-2001, 01:54 PM
Any opinion on the Eddie Bauer vs Landend diaper bags?

aunt83me02
07-02-2001, 11:45 PM
I don't have any experience with the Eddie Bauer bags, but I do with the Lands End. I love the Lands End Bags! In addition, the Lands End customer service is wonderful. If it doesn't hold up, they'll send you a new one, you can also get replacement parts for it! One time my brother-in-law had one of their coats. When he washed it he poured the soap on top of the jacket, bleaching in in a speckled pattern. He called to order a new one, they said they'd replace it for free, he explained what he'd done and that it was his fault, they still replaced it! I could go on, but I'll stop. In my opinion, go with the Lands End.(I love Eddie Bauer, I just haven't been quite as pleased with them as I have Lands End)

docreeler
07-03-2001, 07:59 AM
I would provide you with one caution that I haven't seen elsewhere about the Lands' End bag; based on the rave reviews it had received, I ordered one. It arrived promptly and in excellent condition; however, I returned it the next day, since I found it very uncomfortable. The wide padding on the shoulder straps was way too long and cut into my underarms.

I don't know anything about the Eddie Bauer bag.

pearsoka
07-08-2001, 09:45 PM
I have the Land's End little backpack & totebag diaper bags. They are both great & don't look like diaper bags but have all the great features you could want.

kzallison
07-19-2001, 01:25 PM
We received an Eddie Bauer backpack diaper bag as a gift, but I donated it after a couple of weeks, because it wasn't comfortable for me to wear with the baby bjorn. (I felt like a pack mule!) That said, the EB bag seemed to be very well made, and came with all the right stuff (i.e., a large changing pad, wet pak, etc.), so it still may be a good choice for you. The EB bag was also quite big, and I am very much a minimalist, so I settled on a LE Little Tripper as our only diaper bag. Despite it's small dimensions, I have never needed more than I could put in this bag, and it fits perfectly in the diminutive basket under our Savvy Z stroller. Also, after almost three years, it still looks great, but if I had any problems I know I could count on LE. Their customer service is the absolute best! On a final note, the bag's styling is very discreet, so my husband doesn't mind carrying it, and that's always a bonus.

shandrin
07-20-2001, 12:31 PM
I too have only owned the LE bags but have found them to be durable and give plenty of room, even my daytripper size. Also it is nice how they don't "look" like diaper bags, so they can serve another purpose down the road. :-)