PDA

View Full Version : infant car seet to go with Perego Venezia

ErinW
07-03-2001, 11:37 PM
I recently purchased a Perego Venezia stroller on Costco.com, but am now looking for a compatible infant seat (to be used with the attachment bar). I was considering a Fisher-Price Stay-in-View but they are impossible to find now. I'm weighing a Graco Snug Ride (but am worried about its size limitations) against an Evenflo or Century model. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something that would be compatible with a '95 Ford Explorer.

Thanks for any suggestions.

kelli
07-07-2001, 10:48 PM
I just looked at that stroller today at Babies R Us in Fort Worth, Texas and was told by a manager at the store that although I could get an attachment bar, my infant seat won't "lock in." Were you told something different? It seems to me "locking in" would be important. I haven't picked a car seat yet, but am looking at a Century.

JSOTO
07-08-2001, 01:23 PM
DID YOU THAT PEREGO NOW OFFERS AN INFANT CAR SEAT CALLED THE PRIMO VIAGGIO. RETAILS FOR ABOUT $130.00. GOOD LUCK

maggie
07-09-2001, 10:20 AM
I have been looking at the Perego Venezia at Costco.com and can't tell from thier website if their stroller comes with the basket underneath. Did yours have the basket?

ErinW
07-13-2001, 08:31 PM
I have received it yet - it's still being shipped. I'll try to post another message when i find out - Thanks!

bala0509
07-18-2001, 08:04 AM
i just got mine from Costco and yes it does come with one..