PDA

View Full Version : Pliko or Combi? Second Stroller

nywifey
07-06-2001, 07:45 AM
Which one is a better choice for a second stroller? I've registered for the Venezia and was about to go for the Pliko then decided to give Combi a look at. I like the features of the 6610 model, but how's the constuction in comparision to the Pliko? Are they as well built? They seem to sell for 1/2 the price of the Plikos.

mom@home
07-06-2001, 03:28 PM
From what I understand, the 6610 model is nice but is a bit large when folded. If you are going for a more compact fold for a second stroller and don't want to spend the money on a Pliko, the Combi Travel Savvy might be a good choice for you, as it is lightweight and folds up compactly. Also, I have the Pliko Sherpa Bubble and I love it. It has a full recline, folds up compactly, and the basket is a decent size. It's also very stable and you can safely hang small bags on the handles without worrying about it tipping. Good luck with your decision!

pearsoka
07-08-2001, 09:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-01 AT 08:42PM (Mountain)[p]I have the Combi Ultra Savvy & 6610 strollers. The Savvy folds up nice & small with one hand. The 6610 has nice big wheels & a large basket but requires effort to fold. I keep the Savvy in the car & use the 6610 around the neighborhood.