PDA

View Full Version : Barebabies.com / Peg Perego Atlantico Trek

lovin2shop
06-26-2002, 12:30 PM
I just received my stroller yesterday and I'm so pleased. The assembly was easy, and while I haven't road tested it yet, I love the stroller so far. I actually got the whole travel system and I'm really pleased with how nicely the carrier moves in and out of the stroller and car seat base. It is very easy to maneuver, but also is very secure.

I am pleased with the service from Barebabies.com, but it did take much longer than expected for me to receive. When I ordered, they stated that delivery would be apprx. May 15th. Well, I just got it yesterday, so it was quite a wait. But, they ship directly from the factory so it is really in the hands of Peg Perego. If you are in a hurry, I would recommend finding it in stock somewhere.

Also, I ordered it in the Urbano (light blue color). Although I had read concerns about how this color was going to turn out, I am very pleased. It is a nice baby blue color and the website color was pretty much true to the actual color. It is maybe just a tad more muted than the website, and I am happy with that as I did not want a bright blue.

Hope that helps anyone who was interested in this site or the stroller!

amy
edd 9/5

kathy1
06-26-2002, 02:56 PM
I just received my Atlantico Trek in Urbano from babycenter.com and received it within a matter of days of placing the order. I was really surprised by how quickly they got it to me. I love the color and the stroller seems great -- baby is due in a few weeks so that will be the real test!! One question I had for you is about closing it -- it seems to take me a few attempts to get it to lock closed, do you have any pointers?

Thanks a lot!!

Kathy