PDA

View Full Version : Mom's of two kids....what's your fav. diaper bag or backpack??

Kate123
06-27-2002, 06:02 PM
I have some great ones for my toddler, but realize I will have more stuff with two kids (2nd due in August). I like backpacks b/c when I go in some where it's not slipping off my shoulder, but the downside is they don't fit in a lot of baskets when using stroller. On the other hand the messenger type bags that have the long strap are great for hanging over the stroller handles (non umbrella type) but are akward over the shoulder ....hang real long unless they have an adjustment. I love the look of the Coach bag, but can't figure out how it would be attached to a stroller as the straps are not long enough to straddle and it seems the bag would get too heavy to hang on a hook.

Thanks,
Kathy

momathome
06-27-2002, 06:18 PM
I have the Baby Bjorn diaper backpack for my munchkins and I love it! It is so well padded, comfortable, has a lot of compartments, and it only costs about $60. It is rather plain looking (I have black) but it is extremely functional. My other diaper bag favorite for quick trips is the Babie's Alley Microfibre Diaper Backpack. It's a smaller bag but I used one for a couple of years for my first daughter and liked it so much that I just bought a new one to use with my youngest. I got it at Babies R Us for $27 and it is dressy enough to carry as a purse. Good luck!
-Lauren