PDA

View Full Version : The Pliko at dmart store

Naty
07-10-2002, 11:35 AM
Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have the PP Pliko-Matic (2001). How do you like it? Also, the one featured on dmart for $98 is a steal, but they only have the grey/white snake skin pattern. Do you think this pattern would be hideous for a baby? Have any of you seen this pattern in person? Is it really that bad? Thanks a bunch!

Tondi G
07-10-2002, 01:46 PM
I was considering buying the snakeskin and would have if I hadn't already bid on a Pliko on E-bay! I have seen quite a few of the snakeskin ones around and it has really grown on me! I actually like it and it is kind of different and funky unlike most of the usual "baby" items out there! At first glance you don't even really notice it's snakeskin... the pattern is not loud... it's a grey pattern and it looks nice! I would say... buy it if you are trying to save yourself some money... if you really hate it you can always sell it on e-bay.... or at a consignment shop... but I think you will like it (if not right away... it will grow on you!) Good Luck!

Naty
07-10-2002, 11:43 PM
Thank you Tondi G for your reply! Did you get your Pliko yet? How do you like it?

I have already purchased a Mac Vogue from Dmart which I will use when the baby is older (though Maclaren says the Vougue can be used with newborns, it doesn't recline enough for me to feel comfortable putting the baby in it). Now, I am considering the Pliko for the occacional walks around the neighborhood (well paved streets), shopping and going to the doctor. I live in the DC area and I would have to take the subway for many outings. Do you think the Pliko would serve our needs? Thanks again.