PDA

View Full Version : Made in Calgary CA anyone know about Charriot Carriers joggers

sbirmantaz
07-31-2002, 11:33 AM
Anyone know what these look like? I can't find them online. Are they the sling type seats? Thanks

KathyO
07-31-2002, 08:46 PM
Try http://www.chariotcarriers.com - the joggers are under "Cavalier Series". They're sort of a hybrid seat - a sling with some padding and structure to it - also has pockets and toy loops in the child's reach. The site is a bit hard to navigate, but once you've got it displaying the jogger you're interested in, there are links to Features and Specifications that give more detail.

Some Chariot products are apparently done under the Trek trademark as well, which is also available in the States, but compare the features with the Chariot version of the product - they don't always seem to be exactly equivalent.

Cheers,

KathyO

sbirmantaz
08-01-2002, 12:09 PM
Thanks! I had the spelling wrong.

Piglet
08-04-2002, 04:50 PM
Hi,

I live in Calgary and have seen these IRL and can't say that I am totally sold on them. Are you looking for a jogger or a bike carrier? Chariot makes bike/jogger combos that I wouldn't buy as a jogger (but are nice bike carriers) and jogging strollers that are quite nice, but not the best I have seen.

If you want any specific info, please ask here or email me at [email protected]

I will try to help!

Marina

sbirmantaz
08-04-2002, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the info. I took a look at them online and I am really looking for more of a walking stroller than a full jogger type. So, I am ending up with a Zooper Buddy in red; (currently only available in Canada). Thanks again.