PDA

View Full Version : Experience with a Zooper Sport or zStreet? Help!

teddy
08-04-2002, 09:05 PM
I'd love to hear your experience with a newborn in a Zooper Sport or zStreet. Does either stroller fully recline? How do you access the basket in the full recline position? What about the padding? Has anyone successfully used the Sport or zStreet from newborn to toddler years or did you get another stroller?

I want a stroller for a newborn without going for a travel system or a heavy Peg Perego Venezia. My baby is due in November and I don't anticipate a lot of outdoor strolling until March or April when she will be about 4 months old. Then our outdoor strolling will be on bumpy, uneven city sidewalks. Will a Zooper suit me? thanks

Jakobs_mom
08-05-2002, 08:24 AM
I bought the Zooper sport for my newborn (he is now almost 5 months old) and my girlfriend bought the zstreet. Both fully recline and the 2002 models have carseat adaptor bars. YOu can access the basket when fully reclined - not the easiest but I have no problems. We both love ours - they stear great even with one hand. The sport is heavier and a bit bulkier than the zstreet. If you do a lot of mall shopping than maybe the zstreet would be better. I specifically wanted a stroller that would handle better outside over rougher, uneven surface. I have the gray color and I love the fabric BUT I do find it alittle hot for the summer months. My friend has the red color and loves it.

Leigh-Anne

teddy
08-06-2002, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the information!
Do you use the carseat adapter with your newborn or do you just put her directly into the stroller?

Magda
08-06-2002, 09:59 AM
I also have a sport. For neighborhood walks or long outings (like zoo trips, fairs etc.) I just put my son in the stroller, but of I am running errands or shopping I use the carseat adapter. Also since you access the basket from the side it doesn'y matter if the seat is reclined all the way or not.

Mommy2Q
08-16-2002, 12:53 PM
I originally bought a travel system stroller and did not like it because of the plastic wheels. I then boughtthe Zooper sport and love it. The basket is accesable from the side when the seat is reclined. I have been very happy with this stroller and think it is a great buy if you want something that will work well for outdoors and indoors. I love the air filled tires, it is easier to push when you are outside, then plastic wheels. I very much recomend this stroller.