PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Miller Messenger Diaper Bag

MyFirstBaby
08-06-2002, 11:40 AM
I'd like a bag with a little style, but not too bulky. My girlfriend got the Nicole Miller Diaper Backpack and loved it (last year), but I can't seem to find it anymore. I'm thinking they no longer make it.
Has anyone seen or used this particular bag (the N. Miller Messenger bag)? Nordstrom's online carries it but I checked and they do not carry it in the store. It appears to have some good features, like: removable changing pad, removable diaper case, removable credit card/change purse, removable cell phone/sunglass case, as well as bottle storage pockets and a vinal pouch. Since I'm new at this and anot sure how much I'll be carrying, I don't know if it will get too heavy (the dimensions are 12"x 14.25" x 5").
Has anyone used this bag?? Thanks for your comments!

Peanut
08-07-2002, 10:31 AM
did you check pea in the pod. they did have a NM backpack last time i went there which was about 5 months ago.

Anna

Cheryn
08-07-2002, 06:37 PM
I have this diaper bag and LOVE it. I chose this over the Kate Spade bag because of all of the compartments and I think that this is an indispensable diaper bag. Although I do tend to overpack it (you never know!) I don't think that it's overly heavy. I highly recommend it!
Good luck,
Cheryn
Mom to Logan 2/25/02

luvtoshop
08-07-2002, 06:44 PM
I saw both NM bags at Pea in the Pod last week. Good luck!

mom_2_maddie
08-09-2002, 09:40 AM
I would also check EBAY, some retailers list new merchandise (for a little less). Good luck.

cchavez
12-04-2002, 08:54 PM
I had a chance to compare the NM tote and messenger this past wkend. I think the tote is too big but the messenger looks awesome. Anyone else actually have this bag? TIA

stacyim
12-04-2002, 10:33 PM
I checked the Nordstrom website but only found the tote. Does anyone know of a website or a store in NYC where I could find the messenger style diaper bag?

etwahl
12-05-2002, 11:19 AM
Try calling Pea in the Pod, or if you have a Nicole Miller boutique store, either of those should carry them I'm told.

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

cchavez
12-05-2002, 08:21 PM
Pea in a Pod does carry them.The Nicole Miller store in my area has a waiting list.