PDA

View Full Version : which stroller?

cara1
08-16-2002, 07:48 AM
I know everyone has their favorites, but it still seems so overwhelming to me. DS is still using his infant car seat in the Kolcraft Universal Carrier, which I love. It's light, and has a huge basket for his enormous diaper bag (and whatever else I throw in). Can someone recommend a lightweight stroller that still has a lot of basket space? I live in the suburbs (not the city), but I'm tiny, and don't want to lug around one of those huge SUV-style strollers. Thanks.

hipmaman
08-16-2002, 08:54 PM
What other requirements do you have for a stroller beside light-weight and big basket? Will you be walking outdoor or mall-strolling with it? More information would help to make suggestions.

strollerqueen
08-18-2002, 02:47 AM
Kolcraft makes various lightweight strollers that are similar to their car seat carrier, i.e. big baskets, easy fold, easy push. It sounds like you will be using them in and out of the car a lot, so this may work for you. You can test-drive them at any of the big chains. Don't expect a lot in the way of durability or longevity, however. But the same can be said of Graco, Cosco, Evenflo, Cosco, or any of the mass-marketed brands.

cara1
08-18-2002, 07:29 AM
Major requirements are Big Basket, lightweight, canopy for sun protection, and quality. Please help. Thanks.