PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used strollers4less.com?

novembermom
08-19-2002, 03:53 PM
I'm thinking about buying a stroller from strollers4less.com. (Found a great deal -- good price, no shipping charges, no tax.) I'm a little nervous about making such a significant purchase from a retailer I don't know, though ... .

Does anyone have any experience with or heard anything about strollers4less.com?

Thanks for sharing!

Novembermom

ErinP
08-19-2002, 10:26 PM
I've bought two items from them in the past and they were both good deals and fast shipping. I just e-mailed them with a question about the dreamer design jogging stroller (their descriptions are a little vague) and they answered it that day! I hope this helps!

novembermom
08-20-2002, 11:38 AM
It helped a lot -- I can buy with some confidence that I'll get what I order as promised ... many thanks for the response!

novembermom

edieb
08-28-2002, 05:11 PM
ErinP,

What was "fast shipping"? I need mine in about a week and a half, and I'm a little nervous. I have a question into them if they have other faster methods of shipping, but I haven't heard back from them yet. I was just curious...

Edie

hhl2
08-28-2002, 05:40 PM
I have also purchased 2 strollers from strollers4less.com and been very happy with the strollers and the service I received. I received each stroller in a week. (I'm located north of Boston.)

HTH
Heidi

caroliner
08-29-2002, 11:27 AM
I bought from them with no problems. They said to expect shipment within 7 to 10 business days and it came within that time frame. I am in San Diego.

ErinP
08-30-2002, 09:00 PM
I believe it was under a week. I'm sure you could rush it, but you probably would have to pay the difference. Hope that helps.
Erin

LiznSeb
08-31-2002, 06:11 AM
Yep, we just bought a stroller from them. I think it came in 10 days (we live in Minnesota). They actually have excellent customer service people, very helpful and available. They have a policy that if you find one of their strollers w/in 30 days of your purchase at a lower price at another site they will honor that price (unfortunately has to be same color & everything). Overall we were pleased and would use them again.